Search my blog

Thursday 19 February 2015

Cultural Understanding & Presenting Research.

Cultural understanding



Cultural understanding can be demonstrated by the ways that you show your awareness of the context of a work of art, craft or design. Here I found some ways in which I could present my research on. Firstly when and where the piece was produced. Secondly how it reflects its cultural background. How a piece shows different ways of seeing the world in visual terms, the work's purpose and meaning & its symbolic, religious, spiritual or practical function or significance and its personal, social, historical or vocational significance.
To improve my Research into demonstrating analytical and cultural understanding I will be, analysing and showing understanding of starting points and source materials and making connections between images, and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment